Dazed and Bemused

Drunken recollections, boring anecdotes, and obscure references

Friday, December 03, 2004

Give Me Some Time, I'm Living In Twilight

So tonight is the big Arcade Fire show. I've been listening to their song samples all week, and am really looking forward to it. It's a sell-out, and stupid me didn't buy a ticket in time, but I've been assured by high levels of management at the LL that I'll be allowed in if I'm there early enough. As well they should, considering the kind of bar bills I rack up there. I've tried calling the folks I met last week who first suggested going, and left two messages with no response. I have no clue if they're still going, still want to hang with me if they are, or would need me to buy door admissions for them, but c'est la vie. I'll have a good time regardless, and trying to save space for them would probably be brutal, since it sounds like the club's going to be seriously over official capacity.