Dazed and Bemused

Drunken recollections, boring anecdotes, and obscure references

Monday, November 08, 2004

What is that sound? Where is it coming from?

Lots of new, to me, CDs today. Only time for one listen each, so no comments so far.

Interpol-Antics
Juliana Hatfield-In Exile Deo
PJ Harvey-Uh Huh Her
Loretta Lynn-Van Lear Rose
A Girl Called Eddy-A Girl Called Eddy

Also just got an E-mail that Amazon just shipped Air-Talkie Walkie, and Neko Case-The Tigers Have Spoken. It's a great problem to have, but I've gotten about 15 new albums in the last few weeks, and there aren't enough hours in the day to give them all the attention they deserve. I think I might be about caught up with all the 2004 releases I'm interested in, though. Going to try to do a Best Albums list this year, but I doubt very much I can do a list of individual songs.