Dazed and Bemused

Drunken recollections, boring anecdotes, and obscure references

Monday, July 18, 2005

Sometimes I'm thinking that I love you

Had one of those legendary good times at the wedding on Saturday. Too much to write down tonight, but let me just say it involved great people, free liquor, fantastic live music, methed up assholes, and the police.

I've got a chance in the next couple of months to do the vocals on a classic punk song of my choice with a fun classic punk tribute band some friends of mine do as a side project. They already do two Ramones songs, so that's out though it's my obvious choice. At this point I'm considering Gang of Four's "Damaged Goods", Dead Kennedys' "I Kill Children", X's "We're Desperate", The Sex Pistols' "Pretty Vacant", and The Buzzcocks' "Ever Fallen In Love". If you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them, though.

But Alan knows it's only lust