Dazed and Bemused

Drunken recollections, boring anecdotes, and obscure references

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Stick me in your skull and bones purse

Saw a couple good local bands last night, Cat-a-tac and Hobbs, NM Intervention at Hobbs, NM Intervention at Bender's. I really like the performance room at Bender's. There's a decent-sized stage, a big dance floor, and a nicely elevated tier around three sides of the floor with seating. Was a good show, but I skipped the headliner, Jesse Sykes and the Sweet Hereafter, since they would have hit the stage at midnight and it was a Tuesday.

Although, half my office, including all the people I report to are out of town at a trade show until Monday. So if there were a time to show up after 5 hours sleep and nap at my desk this would be it. Instead I'm blogging and blasting the Cramps. I'll save the napping for Friday morning, since I'm going to see Fallout Orphan Thursday night, and it's a long bill that probably won't end till nearly 2.

Alan is getting on the bus